Automated laser marking systems for printed circuit boards using machine vision. Etch serial numbers, barcodes, logos and other tracking data onto PCBs with high precision efficiency and repeatability.
Our PCB laser marking systems are automated solutions for electronics manufacturing companies. Systems are designed with machine vision for locating board fiducial markers to accurately mark areas on printed circuit boards. The Gen4 system is an industrial strength, SMEMA compliant, solution for marking on FR4 and solder mask substrates. Boards can be marked on both sides using an internal or external board flipping device. For standalone systems, we offer external board destacker/stacker devices.
- Machine vision for locating board fiducial markings
- Systems configured for standalone operation or SMT line integration
- CO2 or UV laser sources available—based onapplications lab testingresults
- Welded steel frame with aluminum paneling for long-lasting industrial use
- PCB conveyor capable of carrying boards up to 20″ x 18″ in size
- CDRH Class I laser workstation with emergency stop push button
- Automatic board entrance/exit slots with safety interlocks
- Ergonomic arm with 19” monitor, keyboard, and mouse or touchscreen display
- CMS LaserGraf5 software with Windows® 10 64-bit operating system
- CDRH Class 1 laser system with laser safety windows
- XY gantry laser source
- Automatic board entry and exit doors
- Fume extraction system
- Dimensions: 39.38in (1000mm) x 63.50in (1613mm) x 62.50 (1588mm)
CMS Laser PCB Marking SystemsDownload
Laser Marking Circuit Boards
Mark serial numbers, barcodes, logos and more onto all types of PCBs, such as FR4, CEM-1, Phenolic paper, ceramic substrates and solder mask.
Off-axis vision detects board fiducials in order to determine processing locations. Vision can also be used to verify marked data, such as barcodes and serial numbers.
Read board data for marking the bottom side of PCBs. Optional board flipping device is available for this operation.
Board Flippers & Stackers
Automate your marking process with additional equipment add-ons. Auto-feed circuit boards in standalone operation and add board flippers to mark both sides of a board.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Working with Control Micro Systems has been very easy. They have been attentive to our needs and worked to help us tremendously with our older model machine and new machines. We are pleased with the performance of their machines.
Working with the entire Control Micro Systems team on our project was a pleasure. CMS was capable of meeting and exceeding our goals. They successfully designed and built a machine which increased our throughput by 550%! We are so glad we chose to move forward with CMS.
CMS have been excellent partners in the development of new, complex equipment for our business. CMS built multiple machines for us. Each machine had a different purpose, however the CMS team worked openly & honestly with us to agree on optimal solutions for each one.
We Partner With You
To Develop Solutions, Solve Problems, & Create Efficiencies.